The Florida Gators (2-1) will host the Charlotte 49ers (1-2) on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET.
The Gators last hit the field against the Utah Utes, and they fell short 24-11. In their most recent outing, the 49ers took on the South Carolina State Bulldogs and won by a final score of 24-3.
In that last outing for the Gators, Graham Mertz completed 19 of 24 passing attempts (79.2%) and totaled 166 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass and one touchdown as a rusher. Trevor Etienne had 23 rushing attempts and wound up with 172 yards and one touchdown. Eugene Wilson III ended the contest with six catches for 44 yards.
For the 49ers in their last game, Trexler Ivey completed 20 of 28 passing attempts (71.4%) and totaled 257 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass but giving away one interception. Jalon Jones had six rushing attempts and wound up with 80 yards and one touchdown. Jack Hestera found paydirt once, and ended the contest with seven catches for 109 yards.
Want to bet on Florida or Charlotte? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Florida Players to Watch
- Mertz has passed for 692 yards while completing 75.3% of his throws (64-of-85), with three touchdowns and one interception (230.7 yards per game).
- Etienne has churned out a team-high 281 rushing yards (93.7 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson has run for 148 yards on 30 carries (49.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has four catches for 59 yards (19.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has 20 catches and paces his team with 258 receiving yards (86 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Wilson III’s stat line this year shows 12 catches for 104 yards. He averages 34.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jonathan Odom has caught eight passes for 72 yards, averaging 24 yards per game this year.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Ivey has thrown for 330 yards while completing 75.8% of his passes (25-of-33), with one touchdown and one interception this year (165 yards per game).
- Jones has run for a team-leading 196 yards on 32 attempts (65.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Durell Robinson has 117 yards on 26 carries (39 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Hestera has 15 catches and leads the team with 197 yards (65.7 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Jairus Mack’s stat line this year shows six catches for 141 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 47 receiving yards per game.
- This season Bryce Kennon is averaging 35.7 yards per game, with six catches for 107 yards and one touchdown.
Florida vs. Charlotte Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.7 (76)||23 (98)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.7 (28)||27.3 (84)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||6 (98)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||1 (123)||3 (84)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.