Gavin Bartholomew will lead the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-2) into their game against the North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) at Acrisure Stadium on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
Last time out, the Tar Heels bested the South Carolina Gamecocks, 31-17. The Panthers fell short by a final score of 27-21 last time out against the Cincinnati Bearcats.
Last time out for the Tar Heels, Drake Maye finished with 29 completions on 40 attempts (72.5%) for 414 yards, throwing two touchdowns and two interceptions, plus 13 rushing attempts for 34 yards. Omarion Hampton carried the ball 13 times for 46 yards and one touchdown. He also posted two receptions for 21 yards. Nate McCollum snagged 15 passes for 165 yards with one touchdown.
For the Panthers in their last game, Phil Jurkovec completed eight of 20 passing attempts (40.0%) and totaled 81 yards through the air while throwing three interceptions. Rodney Hammond Jr. had 14 rushing attempts and finished with 49 yards. Bartholomew ended the contest with two catches for 39 yards.
Want to bet on North Carolina or Pittsburgh? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
North Carolina Players to Watch
- Caleb Hood has six carries for a team-high 26 rushing yards (26 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Elijah Green has rushed for 4 yards on one carry (4 ypg).
- This season Andre Greene Jr. has one receptions for a team-high 4 receiving yards (4 per game).
Pittsburgh Players to Watch
- Jurkovec has passed for 474 yards while completing 46.7% of his throws (35-of-75), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (158 yards per game). He’s also rushed 28 times for 76 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.3 yards per game.
- Daniel Carter has run for a team-high 103 yards on 21 carries (34.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- C’Bo Flemister has 99 yards on 21 carries (33 ypg).
- This season Bartholomew has seven catches and leads the team with 157 yards (52.3 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Konata Mumpfield has tacked on 93 yards (on eight catches) and two touchdowns.
- Jerrod Means has caught four passes for 64 yards, averaging 32 yards per game this year.
North Carolina vs. Pittsburgh Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||34 (55)||24 (94)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.3 (55)||17 (37)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||4 (60)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (44)||3 (84)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.