The Colorado Rockies (56-92) host the San Francisco Giants (75-74) on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET and look to build on a five-game winning streak. The Giants will give the nod to Sean Manaea (5-6, 4.80 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Chris Flexen (1-7, 7.22 ERA).
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
San Francisco vs. Colorado Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SNRM
- Probable Pitchers: Manaea – SF (5-6, 4.80 ERA) vs Flexen – COL (1-7, 7.22 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher: Sean Manaea
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the left-hander tossed 5 2/3 innings against the Cleveland Guardians, allowing one earned run while surrendering two hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.80, with 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 34 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .225 batting average against him.
- Manaea has recorded one quality start this year.
- He has had 11 appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
- Manaea and his team have a record of 1-6-0 against the spread when he starts.
- In Manaea’s seven starts with a total, the teams have hit the over six times.
Manaea’s Recent Performance
|vs. Guardians||Sep. 12||5.2||2||3||1||5||2|
|at Cubs||Sep. 6||3.0||4||2||2||1||0|
|at Padres||Aug. 31||3.1||3||1||1||2||5|
|vs. Braves||Aug. 26||3.2||3||2||2||5||2|
|at Phillies||Aug. 21||2.2||3||3||3||3||2|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Chris Flexen
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up three earned runs while allowing nine hits.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 26 games this season with an ERA of 7.22 and 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings, with an opponent batting average of .323.
- He has one quality starts in 13 chances this season.
- He has finished five appearances without allowing an earned run in 26 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 6-7-0 against the spread when Flexen starts.
- Flexen has had 13 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 10 of those outings finished over the total.
Flexen’s Recent Performance
|vs. Cubs||Sep. 12||5.1||9||3||3||5||2|
|at Diamondbacks||Sep. 6||2.1||4||6||6||3||2|
|vs. Blue Jays||Sep. 1||5.2||7||4||4||0||1|
|at Orioles||Aug. 26||5.0||4||3||2||7||1|
|vs. White Sox||Aug. 20||6.0||7||2||1||5||0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.