The Seattle Mariners (81-67) face off against the Los Angeles Dodgers (90-57) on Sunday at T-Mobile Park at 4:10 PM ET. This contest’s pitching matchup is set, as the Mariners will send Logan Gilbert (13-5) to the mound, while Shelby Miller (1-0) will answer the bell for the Dodgers.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Seattle vs. Los Angeles Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: RSNW
- Probable Pitchers: Gilbert – SEA (13-5, 3.62 ERA) vs Miller – LAD (1-0, 2.00 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Mariners vs. Dodgers Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher: Logan Gilbert
- The right-hander’s most recent time out was on Tuesday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he tossed seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 26-year-old has put up a 3.62 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings across 29 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .231 to opposing hitters.
- Gilbert has 17 quality starts under his belt this year.
- In two of his 29 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 26-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.62), sixth in WHIP (1.063), and 23rd in K/9 (9.1).
- When Gilbert starts, his team is 15-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games Gilbert has started this season, the teams are 16-12-1 at hitting the over.
Gilbert’s Recent Performance
|vs. Angels||Sep. 11||7.0||6||3||3||5||1|
|at Reds||Sep. 6||5.1||7||3||3||9||2|
|at Mets||Sep. 1||6.2||7||1||1||9||0|
|vs. Royals||Aug. 26||7.0||2||1||1||7||1|
|at Astros||Aug. 19||6.0||8||2||2||3||1|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Shelby Miller
- The 32-year-old righty will start for the first time this campaign after coming out of the bullpen 31 times.
- He has an ERA of 2.00, a 2.00 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of .889 in 31 games this season.
Miller’s Recent Performance
|vs. Padres||Sep. 13||1.0||0||0||0||2||0|
|vs. Padres||Sep. 11||1.0||1||0||0||0||0|
|at Nationals||Sep. 9||1.0||0||0||0||1||0|
|vs. Braves||Sep. 3||1.0||1||0||0||0||0|
|vs. Braves||Sep. 2||1.0||0||0||0||2||0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.