The Baltimore Orioles (92-56) have a home game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards against the Tampa Bay Rays (92-58) at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday. The Orioles will give the nod to Dean Kremer (12-5) versus the Rays and Zack Littell (3-6).
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Baltimore vs. Tampa Bay Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Probable Pitchers: Kremer – BAL (12-5, 4.25 ERA) vs Littell – TB (3-6, 4.25 ERA)
Watch MLB games this season on DISH!
Orioles vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher: Dean Kremer
- The righty’s most recent appearance was on Monday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 29 games this season, the 27-year-old has amassed a 4.25 ERA and 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .255 to opposing hitters.
- Kremer heads into the game with 14 quality starts under his belt this season.
- He has had four appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.25 ERA ranks 36th, 1.321 WHIP ranks 39th, and 8.0 K/9 ranks 34th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- Kremer’s team is 20-9-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- Games started by Kremer have a 17-9-3 record at hitting the over this season.
Kremer’s Recent Performance
|vs. Cardinals||Sep. 11||4.1||7||5||5||2||4|
|at Angels||Sep. 5||4.2||4||0||0||5||3|
|vs. White Sox||Aug. 29||6.0||6||1||1||5||0|
|vs. Blue Jays||Aug. 23||6.0||5||0||0||5||0|
|at Padres||Aug. 16||6.0||5||3||3||4||2|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher: Zack Littell
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed seven innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 4.25 ERA this season with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.0 walk per nine across 25 games.
- He’s looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- In 25 appearances this season, he has finished seven without allowing an earned run.
- The Rays have a 7-5-0 ATS record in Littell’s 12 starts that had a set spread.
- Littell has had 12 starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and five of those matchups finished over the total.
Littell’s Recent Performance
|at Twins||Sep. 12||7.0||5||3||3||8||0|
|vs. Mariners||Sep. 7||8.0||5||1||1||4||1|
|at Guardians||Sep. 2||4.2||9||4||4||1||0|
|vs. Yankees||Aug. 27||6.0||4||4||4||4||1|
|vs. Rockies||Aug. 22||5.1||7||4||4||6||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.