The Los Angeles Dodgers (90-57) will try to sweep a three-game series versus the Seattle Mariners (81-67), at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Mariners are favored (-169 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the Dodgers (+142). The game’s total is 7.5.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of September 17, 2023 at 3:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Mariners vs Dodgers Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Mariners Betting Insights
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 102 times and won 59, or 57.8%, of those games.
- Seattle has a record of 25-11, a 69.4% win rate, when favored by -169 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 62.8% chance to win.
- Games involving Seattle has gone over the total set by bookmakers in 75 of 148 chances this season.
- In 148 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 69-79-0 ATS.
Mariners Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.2|
Dodgers Betting Insights
- The Dodgers have come away with 11 wins in the 23 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +142 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 41.3% chance of pulling out a win.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over in 84 of its 146 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Dodgers are 81-65-0 against the spread in their 146 games that had a posted line this season.
Dodgers Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||6.7|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Mariners or Dodgers, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Mariners Probable Pitcher – Logan Gilbert
- Gilbert’s team is 15-14-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw seven innings against the Los Angeles Angels, giving up three earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Gilbert has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has made 29 appearances and finished two of them without allowing an earned run.
- Gilbert’s team has won 47.8% of his starts when they are favored on the moneyline (11-12).
- Gilbert’s team has a 17-12 record in his starts this season.
- Games started by Gilbert have a 16-12-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Mariners Relief Pitchers
Dodgers Probable Pitcher – Shelby Miller
- Miller will take the mound to start for the Dodgers, his first this season.
- The 32-year-old right-hander pitched in relief in his most recent outing this season, one of 31 appearances so far.
- Miller did not pitch as a moneyline underdog a season ago.
Dodgers Relief Pitchers
Mariners Hitting Trends
- The Mariners have a 41-15 record in games this season when they smash at least two home runs.
- Seattle has gone 26-3 in its 29 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The club has put up at least eight hits 92 times this season, and has a 63-29 record in those games.
- Seattle has a 67-11 record in games this season when it put up at least five runs.
- The Mariners are 33-15 in games this season when they have drawn at least five walks.
Dodgers Hitting Trends
- They are 54-19 this season when they hit two or more home runs in a game.
- Los Angeles has won 34 of its 43 games with five or more extra-base hits this season.
- They have won 72 of the 97 games in which they’ve collected eight or more hits this season.
- Los Angeles has a 75-20 record this season when scoring five or more runs in a game.
- They have won 43 of their 63 games this season in which they’ve drawn more than four free passes.
Mariners vs. Dodgers Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Mariners (-169)
Over/Under Pick: Over (7.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.