The Colorado Rockies (56-92) aim to add on to their five-game winning streak when they square off against the San Francisco Giants (75-74) on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET, at Coors Field.
The Rockies (+154 underdog moneyline odds to win) play at home against the Giants (-184). The matchup has an over/under of 12 total runs.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of September 17, 2023 at 3:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Giants vs Rockies Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants have won 42, or 53.8%, of the 78 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- San Francisco has entered 15 games this season favored by -184 or more and is 9-6 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 64.8% chance to win.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 65 of its 149 games with a total this season.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 68-81-0 in 149 games with a spread this season.
Giants Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.7|
Rockies Betting Insights
- The Rockies have been victorious in 51, or 38.3%, of the 133 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, Colorado has won 28 of 84 games when listed as at least +154 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 39.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 67 of its 148 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 73-75-0 against the spread in their 148 games that had a posted line this season.
Rockies Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||5.1|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Giants or Rockies, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Giants Probable Pitcher – Sean Manaea
- Manaea and his team are 1-6-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cleveland Guardians.
- Manaea has four starts of five or more innings this season in seven chances. He averages 2.9 innings per outing.
- He has 11 appearances with no earned runs allowed in 34 chances this season.
- Manaea and his team have lost each of the four games he’s started as the moneyline favorite.
- Manaea’s team has won one of his seven starts.
- Games Manaea has started this season hit the over six times in seven chances.
Giants Relief Pitchers
Rockies Probable Pitcher – Chris Flexen
- Flexen gets the start for the Rockies, his 14th of the season. He is 1-7 with a 7.22 ERA and 65 strikeouts over 86 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- Flexen will look to secure his 10th matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 3.3 innings per appearance.
- He has had five appearances this season in which he did not give up an earned run.
- The Rockies are 3-9 in Flexen’s 12 starts this season that they were the moneyline underdog.
- Flexen’s team has compiled a 3-10 record in his 13 starts.
- Flexen has started 13 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 10 of them.
Rockies Relief Pitchers
Giants Hitting Trends
- The Giants are 30-19 this season in games when they crush two or more long balls.
- San Francisco has had at least five extra-base hits in 25 games this season, and has gone 17-8 in those outings.
- The club is 56-28 in the games this season it has strung together eight or more hits.
- San Francisco is 46-19 in games this season when it scored at least five runs.
- The Giants are 22-16 in games this season when they have drawn five or more walks.
Rockies Hitting Trends
- They are 19-13 this season when they hit two or more home runs in a game.
- Colorado has won 14 of its 30 games with five or more extra-base hits this season.
- In 89 games this season with eight or more hits, they have a record of 41-48.
- In 62 games this season with five or more runs scored, it has posted a record of 41-21.
- They have won 16 of their 23 games this season in which they’ve drawn more than four free passes.
Giants vs. Rockies Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Giants (-184)
Over/Under Pick: Over (12)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.