Check out best bets for when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) and the Chicago Bears (0-1) meet at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Looking to use DraftKings to make a wager? Signing up is simple. Just grab your computer, phone, or mobile device, along with a method of payment for your first deposit. Then follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will walk you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Buccaneers (-3) to Cover
- Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Buccaneers winning by a considerably more robust margin (9.5 points). Take the Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay won four games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Buccaneers covered the spread twice when favored by 3 points or more last season (in nine opportunities).
- Chicago went 5-12-0 ATS last season.
- The Bears had an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs last season.
Think the Buccaneers will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 41
- The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 6.5 points lower than the model projection.
- Tampa Bay games finished with more than 41 points seven times last season.
- There were 13 Chicago games last year with more than 41 points scored.
- Last season, six of the Buccaneers’ games hit the over.
- Bears games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
Moneyline Winner: Buccaneers (-142)
Tampa Bay 28 – Chicago 19
- Tampa Bay is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- This is the first time Chicago will play as an underdog this season.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Buccaneers and Bears Splits
|Buccaneers (2022)||Bears (2022)|
|On the Road||3-5||1-7|
|One Possession Games||6-4||1-7|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Justin Fields Passing TDs: Over 0.5 (-210)
- 2023 Season: 216 PASS YDS / 216 YPG / 64.9% / 1 TD / 1 INT
- In Bears’ Last 5 Games: 216 PASS YDS / 216 YPG / 64.9% / 1 TD / 1 INT
- In Bears’ Last 3 Games: 216 PASS YDS / 216 YPG / 64.9% / 1 TD / 1 INT
Fields Rushing Yards: Under 58.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 9 CAR / 59 YDS / 59 YPG / 0 TD
- In Bears’ Last 5 Games: 9 CAR / 59 YDS / 59 YPG / 0 TD
- In Bears’ Last 3 Games: 9 CAR / 59 YDS / 59 YPG / 0 TD
Chris Godwin Receiving Yards: Under 53.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 5 REC / 51 YDS / 51 YPG / 0 TD
- In Buccaneers’ Last 5 Games: 5 REC / 51 YDS / 51 YPG / 0 TD
- In Buccaneers’ Last 3 Games: 5 REC / 51 YDS / 51 YPG / 0 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.