The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) host the Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023, and best bets information is available.
Wanting to use DraftKings to make a wager? Signing up is simple. Just grab your computer, phone, or mobile device, along with a method of payment for your first deposit. Then follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will take you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Jaguars (+3.5) to Cover
- The data strongly suggests betting on the Jaguars in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Chiefs favored and the difference between the two is 10 points.
- Jacksonville covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Jaguars were an underdog by 3.5 points or more five times last year, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- Kansas City compiled a 6-10-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Chiefs were favored by 3.5 points or more 14 times last season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
Think the Jaguars will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 50.5
- In this matchup, the model projects a total (46.5 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (50.5 points).
- In 11 games last season, Kansas City and its opponent combined to score more than 50.5 points.
- There were six Jacksonville games last season with more than 50.5 points scored.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Chiefs games.
- Jaguars games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
Moneyline Winner: Jaguars (+150)
Jacksonville 26 – Kansas City 20
- Kansas City has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- This is the first time Jacksonville will play as an underdog this season.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Chiefs and Jaguars Splits
|Chiefs (2022)||Jaguars (2022)|
|On the Road||7-2||4-5|
|One Possession Games||7-3||4-6|
Interested in more information about this game? Check out the full preview here!
Patrick Mahomes II Passing TDs: Under 2.5 (-166)
- 2023 Season: 226 PASS YDS / 226 YPG / 53.8% / 2 TD / 1 INT
- In Chiefs’ Last 5 Games: 226 PASS YDS / 226 YPG / 53.8% / 2 TD / 1 INT
- In Chiefs’ Last 3 Games: 226 PASS YDS / 226 YPG / 53.8% / 2 TD / 1 INT
Travis Etienne Rushing Yards: Under 62.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 18 CAR / 77 YDS / 77 YPG / 1 TD
- In Jaguars’ Last 5 Games: 18 CAR / 77 YDS / 77 YPG / 1 TD
- In Jaguars’ Last 3 Games: 18 CAR / 77 YDS / 77 YPG / 1 TD
Calvin Ridley Receiving Yards: Under 74.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 8 REC / 101 YDS / 101 YPG / 1 TD
- In Jaguars’ Last 5 Games: 8 REC / 101 YDS / 101 YPG / 1 TD
- In Jaguars’ Last 3 Games: 8 REC / 101 YDS / 101 YPG / 1 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.