Check out best bets for when AFC North foes meet as the Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) square off on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Paul Brown Stadium.
If you’ve never played on DraftKings before, it’s easy to get started. You only need your computer or mobile device to sign up, plus a method of payment to make your first deposit. Just follow our link and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Ravens (+3) to Cover
- The model line is much more favorable to the Ravens compared to the DraftKings line, a 5.9 point difference, and has them favored to win Sunday’s game outright. Put your money on the Ravens.
- Baltimore covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Ravens covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs in three of three opportunities last year.
- Cincinnati put together a 12-4-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bengals had an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites last season.
Think the Ravens will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 45.5
- The model projects a total (30.5 points) much lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game (45.5 points). Take the under.
- In six games last year, Cincinnati and its opponent combined for more than 45.5 points.
- There were four Baltimore games last year with more than 45.5 points scored.
- A total of six of the Bengals’ games last season hit the over.
- Last year, five Ravens games hit the over.
Moneyline Winner: Ravens (+145)
Baltimore 17 – Cincinnati 14
- Cincinnati has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Baltimore will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Bengals and Ravens Splits
|Bengals (2022)||Ravens (2022)|
|On the Road||6-3||5-4|
|One Possession Games||5-3||6-5|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Lamar Jackson Passing TDs: Under 1.5 (-195)
Jackson Rushing Yards: Under 46.5 (-110)
- 2023 Season: 6 CAR / 38 YDS / 38 YPG / 0 TD
- In Ravens’ Last 5 Games: 6 CAR / 38 YDS / 38 YPG / 0 TD
- In Ravens’ Last 3 Games: 6 CAR / 38 YDS / 38 YPG / 0 TD
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Yards: Under 79.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 5 REC / 39 YDS / 39 YPG / 0 TD
- In Bengals’ Last 5 Games: 5 REC / 39 YDS / 39 YPG / 0 TD
- In Bengals’ Last 3 Games: 5 REC / 39 YDS / 39 YPG / 0 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.