Best bets are available for when the Detroit Lions (1-0) host the Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Ford Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
If you haven’t used DraftKings before but have been wanting to give it a try, getting registered is easy. First, use your computer, phone, or mobile device to sign up, and make sure you have a method of payment ready to make your first deposit. Then just click our link and let the DraftKings site or app guide you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Lions (-4.5) to Cover
- Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Lions winning by a considerably greater margin (10.6 points). Take the Lions.
- Detroit compiled a 12-4-1 record against the spread last season.
- Seattle covered seven times in 17 chances against the spread last year.
- The Seahawks were an underdog by 4.5 points or more six times last year, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
Think the Lions will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 47.5
- The model projects a total 5.5 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
- A total of 12 times last season, Detroit and its opponent combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- There were nine Seattle games last season with more than 47.5 points scored.
- The Lions and their opponents combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- A total of eight Seahawks games last season hit the over.
Moneyline Winner: Lions (-218)
Detroit 26 – Seattle 16
- This is the first time this season Detroit is listed as the moneyline favorite.
- Seattle will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Lions and Seahawks Splits
|Lions (2022)||Seahawks (2022)|
|On the Road||4-4||4-4|
|One Possession Games||4-5||4-6|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Jared Goff Passing Yards: Under 267.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 253 PASS YDS / 253 YPG / 62.9% / 1 TD / 0 INT
- In Lions’ Last 5 Games: 253 PASS YDS / 253 YPG / 62.9% / 1 TD / 0 INT
- In Lions’ Last 3 Games: 253 PASS YDS / 253 YPG / 62.9% / 1 TD / 0 INT
Kenneth Walker III Rushing Yards: Under 60.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 12 CAR / 64 YDS / 64 YPG / 0 TD
- In Seahawks’ Last 5 Games: 12 CAR / 64 YDS / 64 YPG / 0 TD
- In Seahawks’ Last 3 Games: 12 CAR / 64 YDS / 64 YPG / 0 TD
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Yards: Under 75.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 6 REC / 71 YDS / 71 YPG / 1 TD
- In Lions’ Last 5 Games: 6 REC / 71 YDS / 71 YPG / 1 TD
- In Lions’ Last 3 Games: 6 REC / 71 YDS / 71 YPG / 1 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.