The Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) visit the Buffalo Bills (0-1) at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023, and best bets information is available.
If you’ve never played on DraftKings before, it’s easy to get started. You only need your computer or mobile device to sign up, plus a method of payment to make your first deposit. Just follow our link and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Bills (-8) to Cover
- The model projects the Bills to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (10.1 to 8).
- Buffalo compiled an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bills were 4-5 ATS last season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Las Vegas won eight games against the spread last year, failing to cover nine times.
- The Raiders covered the spread once when an underdog by 8 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
Think the Bills will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 47
- In this matchup, the model projects a total (35.5 points) substantially lower than the DraftKings over/under (47 points). Bet on the under.
- Eight times last season, Buffalo and its opponent combined to score more than 47 points.
- Las Vegas games finished with over 47 points scored nine times last season.
- Bills games went over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- In Raiders games last season, combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
Moneyline Winner: Bills (-380)
Buffalo 23 – Las Vegas 13
- Buffalo has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Las Vegas won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Bills and Raiders Splits
|Bills (2022)||Raiders (2022)|
|On the Road||6-2||2-7|
|One Possession Games||6-3||4-9|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Jimmy Garoppolo Passing TDs: Under 1.5 (-175)
- 2023 Season: 200 PASS YDS / 200 YPG / 76.9% / 2 TD / 1 INT
- In Raiders’ Last 5 Games: 200 PASS YDS / 200 YPG / 76.9% / 2 TD / 1 INT
- In Raiders’ Last 3 Games: 200 PASS YDS / 200 YPG / 76.9% / 2 TD / 1 INT
Josh Jacobs Rushing Yards: Under 70.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 19 CAR / 48 YDS / 48 YPG / 0 TD
- In Raiders’ Last 5 Games: 19 CAR / 48 YDS / 48 YPG / 0 TD
- In Raiders’ Last 3 Games: 19 CAR / 48 YDS / 48 YPG / 0 TD
Stefon Diggs Receiving Yards: Under 77.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 10 REC / 102 YDS / 102 YPG / 1 TD
- In Bills’ Last 5 Games: 10 REC / 102 YDS / 102 YPG / 1 TD
- In Bills’ Last 3 Games: 10 REC / 102 YDS / 102 YPG / 1 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.