Best bets are available for when the New York Giants (0-1) visit the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Never played on DraftKings before? Getting started is simple. To sign up, all you need is a computer or mobile device, plus a method of payment for your first deposit. Simply follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Giants (-4) to Cover
- Both DraftKings and the model expect the Giants to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (5.5) is 1.5 points further in their direction.
- New York put together a 13-4-0 ATS record last year.
- The Giants covered the spread when playing as at least 4-point favorites in two of two chances last season.
- Arizona covered eight times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- When playing as at least 4-point underdogs last season, the Cardinals had an ATS record of 4-4.
Think the Giants will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 39.5
- In this game, the model projects a total (38 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (39.5 points).
- New York games finished with more than 39.5 points 14 times last year.
- Last season, 11 Arizona games featured more than 39.5 points scored.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Giants games.
- Cardinals games hit the over eight out of 17 times last year.
Moneyline Winner: Giants (-205)
New York 22 – Arizona 16
- New York has not played as the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Arizona lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Giants and Cardinals Splits
|Giants (2022)||Cardinals (2022)|
|On the Road||4-4||3-5|
|One Possession Games||8-4-1||2-6|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Daniel Jones Passing TDs: Under 1.5 (-175)
- 2023 Season: 104 PASS YDS / 104 YPG / 53.6% / 0 TD / 2 INT
- In Giants’ Last 5 Games: 104 PASS YDS / 104 YPG / 53.6% / 0 TD / 2 INT
- In Giants’ Last 3 Games: 104 PASS YDS / 104 YPG / 53.6% / 0 TD / 2 INT
James Conner Rushing Yards: Under 60.5 (-130)
- 2023 Season: 14 CAR / 62 YDS / 62 YPG / 0 TD
Saquon Barkley Receiving Yards: Under 22.5 (-120)
- 2023 Season: 3 REC / 12 YDS / 12 YPG / 0 TD
- In Giants’ Last 5 Games: 3 REC / 12 YDS / 12 YPG / 0 TD
- In Giants’ Last 3 Games: 3 REC / 12 YDS / 12 YPG / 0 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.