The Cleveland Guardians (70-78) have a home game at Progressive Field against the Texas Rangers (82-65) at 6:10 PM ET on Saturday. The probable pitchers are Tanner Bibee (10-4) for the Guardians and Dane Dunning (10-6) for the Rangers.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Cleveland vs. Texas Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Probable Pitchers: Bibee – CLE (10-4, 3.03 ERA) vs Dunning – TEX (10-6, 3.91 ERA)
Watch MLB games this season on DISH!
Guardians vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher: Tanner Bibee
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he went seven innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up two hits.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.03, with 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .222 batting average against him.
- Bibee is looking to pick up his 13th quality start of the season.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
- Bibee and his team have a record of 18-6-0 against the spread when he starts.
- Games Bibee has started this season hit the over nine times in 24 chances.
Bibee’s Recent Performance
|at Angels||Sep. 10||7.0||2||2||2||8||0|
|vs. Twins||Sep. 5||5.0||4||2||2||4||5|
|at Twins||Aug. 30||5.0||4||2||2||8||3|
|at Blue Jays||Aug. 25||6.0||6||2||2||5||1|
|vs. Tigers||Aug. 19||5.0||5||3||3||6||1|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher: Dane Dunning
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 31 games this season with an ERA of 3.91, a 2.54 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.276.
- He has 11 quality starts in 22 chances this season.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 31 chances this season.
- Among qualified Major League pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.91 ERA ranks 31st, 1.276 WHIP ranks 37th, and 7.2 K/9 ranks 45th.
- The Rangers have a 13-9-0 record against the spread in Dunning’s starts.
- Dunning has started 22 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 10 of them.
Dunning’s Recent Performance
|at Blue Jays||Sep. 11||6.0||6||3||3||7||3|
|vs. Astros||Sep. 5||5.1||11||9||9||4||2|
|at Mets||Aug. 30||4.0||5||3||3||4||2|
|at Twins||Aug. 25||4.0||5||4||4||6||6|
|vs. Brewers||Aug. 19||5.0||7||3||3||4||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.