The Baltimore Orioles (91-56) match up against the Tampa Bay Rays (92-57) on Saturday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards after a four-game losing streak. The contest starts at 7:05 PM ET. The probable starters are Tyler Glasnow (9-5) for the Rays and Grayson Rodriguez (5-4) for the Orioles.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Tampa Bay vs. Baltimore Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLBN
- Probable Pitchers: Glasnow – TB (9-5, 3.24 ERA) vs Rodriguez – BAL (5-4, 4.88 ERA)
Watch MLB games this season on DISH!
Rays vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher: Tyler Glasnow
- The right-hander last appeared on Monday against the Minnesota Twins, when he threw six innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 3.24 ERA and 12.1 strikeouts per nine innings across 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .195 to his opponents.
- Glasnow heads into this outing with nine quality starts under his belt this year.
- He has had one outing this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
- Glasnow and his team have a record of 13-5-0 against the spread when he starts.
- In games Glasnow has started this season, the teams are 8-10-0 at hitting the over.
Glasnow’s Recent Performance
|at Twins||Sep. 11||6.0||6||4||4||8||2|
|vs. Red Sox||Sep. 6||6.0||3||1||1||14||1|
|at Guardians||Sep. 1||7.0||7||3||3||6||0|
|vs. Yankees||Aug. 26||6.0||1||0||0||4||2|
|at Angels||Aug. 19||6.0||8||7||5||7||0|
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher: Grayson Rodriguez
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 23-year-old has pitched to a 4.88 ERA this season with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across 20 games.
- He has started 20 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in six of them.
- He has made 20 appearances and finished four of them without allowing an earned run.
- The Orioles have a 12-8-0 record against the spread in Rodriguez’s starts.
- Rodriguez has had 20 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 13 of those games hit the over.
Rodriguez’s Recent Performance
|at Red Sox||Sep. 10||4.1||7||4||2||6||2|
|at Angels||Sep. 4||6.0||7||2||2||7||2|
|vs. White Sox||Aug. 28||6.0||1||0||0||6||1|
|vs. Blue Jays||Aug. 22||6.0||8||3||3||5||2|
|at Padres||Aug. 14||7.0||3||1||1||6||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.