The Washington Nationals (65-83) play the Milwaukee Brewers (83-64) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday following a four-game losing streak. The Brewers will give the nod to Corbin Burnes (9-8) versus the Nationals and Trevor Williams (6-10).
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Milwaukee vs. Washington Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Probable Pitchers: Burnes – MIL (9-8, 3.47 ERA) vs Williams – WSH (6-10, 5.44 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Brewers vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher: Corbin Burnes
- The righty’s most recent time out came on Sunday against the New York Yankees, when he went eight scoreless innings without allowing a hit.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.47, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 29 games this season. Opponents are batting .193 against him.
- Burnes has 19 quality starts under his belt this year.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in seven of his 29 appearances this season.
- The 28-year-old ranks 14th in ERA (3.47), sixth in WHIP (1.056), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- Burnes and his team are 11-18-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- Games started by Burnes have a 14-15-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Burnes’ Recent Performance
|at Yankees||Sep. 10||8.0||0||0||0||7||2|
|at Pirates||Sep. 4||6.0||7||4||4||7||0|
|at Cubs||Aug. 29||7.0||8||1||1||7||2|
|vs. Twins||Aug. 23||6.0||8||6||6||5||1|
|at Dodgers||Aug. 17||7.0||2||0||0||9||2|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher: Trevor Williams
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.44 and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings with an opponent batting average of .291 in 28 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start five times in 28 starts this season.
- In 28 appearances this season, he has finished four without allowing an earned run.
- The Nationals have gone 14-13-0 against the spread when Williams starts.
- Williams has had 27 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined to hit the over in 11 of those outings.
Williams’ Recent Performance
|vs. Dodgers||Sep. 10||4.1||8||6||6||4||4|
|vs. Marlins||Sep. 2||4.0||12||9||8||3||0|
|at Marlins||Aug. 27||7.0||5||2||2||5||2|
|vs. Phillies||Aug. 20||6.0||2||0||0||4||3|
|vs. Athletics||Aug. 13||4.1||6||5||5||4||2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.