The Los Angeles Dodgers (89-57) meet the Seattle Mariners (81-66) in Seattle at 9:40 PM ET on Saturday. This contest’s pitching matchup is set, as the Dodgers will send Clayton Kershaw (12-4) to the mound, while Bryce Miller (8-5) will take the ball for the Mariners.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Los Angeles vs. Seattle Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: RSNW
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw – LAD (12-4, 2.61 ERA) vs Miller – SEA (8-5, 4.05 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Dodgers vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Clayton Kershaw
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday, Sept. 5, the left-hander threw five innings against the Miami Marlins, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 35-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.61, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .207 batting average against him.
- Kershaw is trying to pick up his 12th quality start of the season in this game.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 21 appearances this season.
- Kershaw will make his first start this season in a game featuring a spread set by sportsbooks.
- Kershaw will make his first start of the season in a game with a total set by bookmakers.
Kershaw’s Recent Performance
|at Marlins||Sep. 5||5.0||5||3||3||3||5|
|vs. Diamondbacks||Aug. 29||5.0||3||1||1||5||3|
|at Guardians||Aug. 23||2.0||1||1||1||4||0|
|vs. Brewers||Aug. 16||5.0||3||1||1||2||2|
|vs. Rockies||Aug. 10||5.0||3||1||1||4||0|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher: Bryce Miller
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed nine hits in five innings against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with an ERA of 4.05 and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with an opponent batting average of .238.
- He has started 22 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in nine of them.
- He has finished five appearances without allowing an earned run in 22 chances this season.
- Miller has not yet started a matchup with a set spread.
- Miller has not yet started a game with a total set by oddsmakers.
Miller’s Recent Performance
|at Rays||Sep. 10||5.0||9||5||5||7||1|
|at Reds||Sep. 5||5.0||7||1||1||2||1|
|vs. Athletics||Aug. 30||6.0||7||3||3||5||0|
|vs. Royals||Aug. 25||4.0||6||3||3||6||1|
|at Astros||Aug. 18||6.1||2||0||0||2||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.