Royce Lewis carries a two-game homer streak into the Minnesota Twins’ (78-70) game against the Chicago White Sox (56-92) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Twins are heavily favored (-233 on the moneyline to win) when they square off against the White Sox (+189). The total for this game is set at 9.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of September 16, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Twins vs White Sox Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Twins Betting Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 98 games this season and won 59 (60.2%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has entered 10 games this season favored by -233 or more and is 6-4 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 70% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in 73 of its 148 games with a total this season.
- The Twins are 73-75-0 against the spread in their 148 chances this season.
Twins Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||5.3|
White Sox Betting Insights
- The White Sox have won in 33, or 32.4%, of the 102 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious three times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +189 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 34.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Contests with Chicago has gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 69 of 148 chances this season.
- In 148 games with a line this season, the White Sox have a mark of 72-76-0 against the spread.
White Sox Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.2|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Twins or White Sox, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Twins Probable Pitcher – Pablo Lopez
- When Lopez starts, his team is 13-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- Lopez has pitched five or more innings in 20 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has finished six appearances without allowing an earned run in 29 chances this season.
- Lopez’s team has a record of 16-7 this season when he starts and they are the favorite on the moneyline.
- Lopez’s team has a 17-12 record in his starts this season.
- In Lopez’s 29 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 14 times.
Twins Relief Pitchers
White Sox Probable Pitcher – Touki Toussaint
- Toussaint gets the start for the White Sox, his 14th of the season. He is 3-7 with a 5.65 ERA and 71 strikeouts in 71 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed one inning, allowing eight earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Toussaint has pitched five or more innings in a game nine times this year entering this outing.
- In four of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
- The White Sox have a 3-7 record in Toussaint’s 10 starts this season when they were the moneyline underdog.
- Toussaint’s team has a 5-8 record over his 13 starts.
- Toussaint’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in three of 13 contests.
White Sox Relief Pitchers
Twins Hitting Trends
- The Twins have racked up at least two long balls in 73 games this season, and are 55-18 in those outings.
- Minnesota is 42-9 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The team has collected at least eight hits 87 times this season, and has a 66-21 record in those games.
- Minnesota is 71-13 in games this season when it scored five or more runs.
- The Twins have drawn five or more walks in 49 games this season, and are 32-17 in those contests.
White Sox Hitting Trends
- They’ve hit two or more homers in 44 games this season and are 23-21 in those matchups.
- In 25 games with five or more extra-base hits this season, it has a record of 18-7.
- They have won 46 of the 87 games in which they’ve collected eight or more hits this season.
- Chicago has won 41 of its 57 games this season in which it scored more than four runs.
- They have won eight of their 17 games this season in which they’ve drawn more than four free passes.
Twins vs. White Sox Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Twins (-233)
Over/Under Pick: Over (9)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.