The Colorado Rockies (53-92) kick off a four-game series on Friday against the San Francisco Giants (75-71). The contest starts at 8:40 PM ET at Coors Field. This contest’s pitching matchup is set, as the Giants will send Logan Webb (10-12) to the mound, while Chase Anderson (0-5) will take the ball for the Rockies.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
San Francisco vs. Colorado Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SNRM
- Probable Pitchers: Webb – SF (10-12, 3.40 ERA) vs Anderson – COL (0-5, 6.49 ERA)
Watch MLB games this season on DISH!
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher: Logan Webb
- In his last outing on Sunday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty threw six scoreless innings while surrendering three hits.
- The 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.40, with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 30 games this season. Opponents are hitting .241 against him.
- Webb is trying to extend a third-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
- This season, the 26-year-old ranks 10th in ERA (3.40), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 30th in K/9 (8.3) among pitchers who qualify.
- Webb’s team is 12-18-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- Games started by Webb have a 10-20-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Webb’s Recent Performance
|vs. Rockies||Sep. 9||6.0||3||0||0||4||1|
|at Cubs||Sep. 4||6.2||5||3||3||4||1|
|vs. Reds||Aug. 30||6.0||7||2||2||6||0|
|vs. Braves||Aug. 25||5.1||6||5||5||1||1|
|at Braves||Aug. 19||6.0||9||4||4||5||0|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Chase Anderson
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in 3 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 6.49 and 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings with an opponent batting average of .291 in 16 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start two times in 14 starts this season.
- He has four appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 16 chances this season.
- The Rockies have a 6-8-0 record against the spread in Anderson’s starts.
- Anderson’s starts hit the over on the run total nine times in 14 games with a set total this season.
Anderson’s Recent Performance
|at Giants||Sep. 9||3.1||6||6||6||3||2|
|vs. Blue Jays||Sep. 3||4.0||4||2||2||3||2|
|at Marlins||Jul. 22||6.0||7||3||3||6||1|
|vs. Yankees||Jul. 16||5.0||3||0||0||1||2|
|at Astros||Jul. 5||4.0||7||5||5||3||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.