The Colorado Rockies (53-92) will look for continued power from a hitter on a hot streak against the San Francisco Giants (75-71) on Friday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field. Kris Bryant is riding a two-game homer streak.
The Rockies are a big underdog (+186 on the moneyline) when they take on the Giants (-226). The matchup has an over/under set at 10.5 total runs.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of September 15, 2023 at 9:13 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Giants vs Rockies Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 75 times this season and won 42, or 56%, of those games.
- San Francisco has entered eight games this season favored by -226 or more and is 7-1 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win from the Giants, based on the moneyline, is 69.3%.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the total in 64 of its 146 chances.
- In 146 games with a spread this season, the Giants are 68-78-0 ATS.
Giants Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.6|
Rockies Betting Insights
- The Rockies have come away with 48 wins in the 130 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious six times in 44 chances when named as an underdog of at least +186 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 35% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 66 of its 145 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies are 70-75-0 against the spread in their 145 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Rockies Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.4|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Giants or Rockies, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Giants Probable Pitcher – Logan Webb
- Webb’s team is 10-20-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies while allowing three hits.
- Webb has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 30 chances this season.
- Webb’s team is 11-8 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline favorite.
- Webb’s team has won 14 of his 30 starts this season.
- Games started by Webb have a 10-19-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Giants Relief Pitchers
Rockies Probable Pitcher – Chase Anderson
- Anderson gets the start for the Rockies, his 15th of the season. He is 0-5 with a 6.49 ERA and 50 strikeouts in 68 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Sunday, the righty went 3 1/3 innings against the San Francisco Giants, allowing six earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Anderson will try to pick up his eighth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He’s averaging 4.3 innings per appearance.
- He has had four appearances this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog in 13 of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 6-7 in those games.
- Anderson’s team has won six of his 14 starts.
- Anderson has had 14 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined to go over the total in nine of those outings.
Rockies Relief Pitchers
Giants Hitting Trends
- The Giants are 30-19 this season in games when they hit at least two long balls.
- San Francisco has had five or more extra-base hits in 25 games this season, and has gone 17-8 in those outings.
- The club has put up eight or more hits 83 times this season, and has a 56-27 record in those games.
- San Francisco is 46-18 in games this season when it put up five or more runs.
- The Giants are 22-14 in games this season when they have drawn five or more walks.
Rockies Hitting Trends
- They have won 19 of the 32 games this season in which they hit two or more home runs.
- Colorado has won 13 of its 29 games with five or more extra-base hits this season.
- They have a record of 39-48 this season when collecting eight or more base hits in a game.
- Colorado has won 39 of its 60 games this season in which it scored more than four runs.
- In 22 games this season with five or more walks drawn, they’ve posted a record of 15-7
Giants vs. Rockies Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Giants (-226)
Over/Under Pick: Over (10.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.