It’ll be the UCF Knights (0-0) versus the Boise State Broncos (0-0) in college football play at the Bounce House in Orlando, Florida. The Knights, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN against the Broncos, on the moneyline to win. Sportsbooks have set an over/under of points for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Boise State Odds
|Boise State (+6)||Under (69)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Get our college football best bets and find the top sports betting signup offers HERE.
Team Stat Comparison 2020
|UCF||Stats (Rank)||Boise State|
|42.2 (8)||Points Per Game||33.9 (27)|
|33.2 (92)||Points Per Game Against||27.1 (52)|
|357.4 (4)||Pass Yards||241.9 (49)|
|299.2 (121)||Pass Yards Against||209.6 (37)|
|210.7 (26)||Rush Yards||105.9 (115)|
|192.6 (93)||Rush Yards Against||163.7 (63)|
|10 (39)||Giveaways||7 (14)|
|22 (6)||Takeaways||3 (120)|
UCF Vs. Boise State Betting Insights
UCF Stats And Trends
- UCF had three wins in 10 games against the spread last season.
- The Knights had one win ATS (1-5) as a 6-point favorite or more last year.
- UCF had six of its 10 games hit the over last year.
- In six games last season, UCF and its opponent combined to score more than 69 points.
- The point total average for Knights games last season was 72.2, 3.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Boise State Stats And Trends
- Boise State’s record against the spread last year was 3-4-0.
- Boise State had five of its seven games go over the point total last season.
- Boise State’s games finished with over 69 points scored three times last season.
- Games involving the Broncos last year averaged 54.7 points per game, a 14.3-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
UCF Players To Watch
- Last season, Dillon Gabriel put up 3,570 yards (357 yards per game), a 60% completion percentage (248-of-413), 32 touchdowns, and four interceptions. He also added 169 rushing yards on 72 carries with two rushing touchdowns (averaging 16.9 yards per game).
- Last year, Greg McCrae went to work rushing for 758 yards on 149 attempts (75.8 yards per game) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Otis Anderson racked up 687 rushing yards on 125 carries (76.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Marlon Williams picked up 71 receptions for 1,039 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averaged 129.9 yards per game.
- Jaylon Robinson also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He grabbed 55 receptions for 979 yards and six touchdowns. He produced 97.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jacob Harris’ stat line last year looked like this: a total of 539 yards, 30 catches, eight touchdowns, and 53.9 yards per game.
Boise State Players To Watch
- Hank Bachmeier averaged 230 passing yards per outing and tossed six touchdowns last season.
- Andrew Van Buren compiled 382 rushing yards and eight touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Khalil Shakir rushed for 148 yards last season. He also averaged 102.7 receiving yards per game.
- CT Thomas averaged 49.6 receiving yards per game in 2020, scoring two touchdowns.
- Riley Smith caught 15 passes on his way to 155 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.