On Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET, Pavin Smith and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on starter Garrett Whitlock and the Boston Red Sox at Chase Field, airing on FOX.
Looking to place a bet on Smith ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Smith
Get the latest odds for Smith and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- Whitlock (1-2) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, April 22, when he threw four innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up five earned runs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 6.19 ERA this season with 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.7 walks per nine across three games.
- The Red Sox average the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Red Sox have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.76) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.330 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Smith or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pavin Smith Stats vs. the Red Sox
Smith Stats and Trends
- Smith has collected a base hit 18 times this season in 35 games played (51.4%), including multiple knocks on five occasions (14.3%).
- He has homered in four games this season, going deep in 3.4% of his chances at the plate.
- In 13 of 35 games this season (37.1%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 34.3% of his contests this season (12 of 35), Smith has produced at least one run. In three of those games (8.6%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- In 62.9% of his 35 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (22 times). He’s also had four games with multiple Ks in 2023 (11.4%).
|11 (61.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (41.2%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|7 (38.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (35.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (23.5%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (35.3%)|
Ready to bet on Smith, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.