Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds take on starter Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Wrigley Field.
Looking to place a bet on Steer ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Steer
Get the latest odds for Steer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Taillon (0-3) will take to the mound for the Cubs and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, May 20, when he threw 2 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up six earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 8.10, 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .313 in seven games this season.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.27 this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of just 1.263 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- The Cubs have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Steer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Spencer Steer Stats vs. the Cubs
Steer Stats and Trends
- Steer has picked up a hit in 32 of 48 games this season (66.7%), with multiple hits in 15 of those contests (31.3%).
- Out of the 48 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in six contests (12.5%), leaving the yard in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run 23 times this year in 48 contests (47.9%), including scoring multiple runs in 6.3% of games (three times).
- Steer has notched at least one RBI 18 times this season in 48 tries (37.5%), including plating more than one run in 10.4% of games (five times).
- He has struck out one or more times in 29 out of 48 games this season (60.4%), while fanning multiple times in 10 of them (20.8%).
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (34.8%)|
Ready to bet on Steer, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.