Ian Happ’s Chicago Cubs and the Cincinnati Reds, who will be sending Brandon Williamson to the hill, go head to head at Wrigley Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Happ ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Happ
Get the latest odds for Happ and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- Williamson will take to the mound for the Reds, his third start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday against the St. Louis Cardinals, throwing 4 1/3 innings and giving up three earned runs.
- The Reds strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Reds have pitched to a 4.90 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.460 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Reds rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Happ or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ian Happ Stats vs. the Reds
Happ Stats and Trends
- In 65.3% of his 49 games this season, Happ has notched a base hit (32 times). He’s also collected 14 multi-hit games in 2023 (28.6%).
- In 8.2% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball (four of 49). He’s gone deep in 1.9% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 14 times this year in 49 games played (28.6%), including three games with more than one run (6.1%).
- In 24.5% of his contests this year (12 of 49), Happ has driven in at least one run. In four of those games (8.2%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
- In 71.4% of his contests this year (35 of 49), he has struck out one or more times. In 15 of those games (30.6%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|17 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (37.5%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (25.0%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Happ, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.