On Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET, Luke Maile and the Cincinnati Reds will take on starter Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field, airing on FOX.
Looking to put down a bet on Maile ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maile
Get the latest odds for Maile and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Taillon (0-3) will take the mound for the Cubs, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed six hits in 2 1/3 innings pitched against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, May 20.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 8.10, a 2.7 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.725.
- The Cubs have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.27 this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined 1.263 WHIP as a pitching staff, 10th-lowest in MLB.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Cubs rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maile or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luke Maile Stats vs. the Cubs
Maile Stats and Trends
- Maile has reached base with a base hit 10 times this season in 20 games played (50.0%), including multiple knocks in 15.0% of them (three times).
- He has homered in 15.0% of his games this season (20 contests), going yard in 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored a run six times this season in 20 games played (30.0%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Maile has notched at least one RBI in three of 20 games played this season (15.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has struck out in 12 of 20 games this season, including multiple Ks in five of them.
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (50.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (25.0%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (50.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (25.0%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Maile, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.