Enmanuel Valdez and the Boston Red Sox face off against starter Zach Davies and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Chase Field.
Looking to wager on Valdez ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Valdez
Get the latest odds for Valdez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Davies to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, April 9 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, throwing 4 1/3 innings and giving up five earned runs.
- The Diamondbacks average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.56 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.341 as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Valdez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Enmanuel Valdez Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Valdez Stats and Trends
- Valdez has reached base with a base hit 13 times this season in 22 games played (59.1%), including multiple knocks in 22.7% of them (five times).
- In 13.6% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (three of 22). He’s gone deep in 3.9% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In five of 22 games this year, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Valdez has notched at least one RBI six times this year in 22 games played (27.3%), including three times plating multiple runs (13.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 13 of 22 games this year (59.1%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, six of those games (27.3%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|8 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (45.5%)|
|3 (27.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (18.2%)|
|4 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (9.1%)|
|2 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on Valdez, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.