Wrigley Field is where TJ Friedl and the Cincinnati Reds will face off against starter Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Friedl ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Friedl
Get the latest odds for Friedl and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Taillon (0-3) will take the mound for the Cubs, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in 2 1/3 innings pitched on Saturday, May 20 in his last outing, a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 8.10, a 2.7 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.725.
- The Cubs have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Cubs have the 16th-ranked ERA (4.27) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of just 1.263 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- The Cubs have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Friedl or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
TJ Friedl Stats vs. the Cubs
Friedl Stats and Trends
- In 27 of 39 games this season (69.2%), Friedl has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in 13 of those contests (33.3%).
- He has homered in 7.7% of his games this season (39 contests), going yard in 2.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 12 of 39 games played this season (30.8%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Friedl has tallied an RBI in 25.6% of his 39 games this year, with more than one RBI in 10.3% of those contests (four). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 23 out of 39 games this year (59.0%), while fanning multiple times in four of those games (10.3%).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (81.3%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (25.0%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (37.5%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (6.3%)|
Ready to bet on Friedl, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.