When the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Boston Red Sox at Chase Field on Saturday, May 27, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will be trying to keep his 14-game hitting streak alive against starting pitcher Garrett Whitlock.
Looking to put down a bet on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- The Red Sox will hand the ball to Whitlock (1-2) for his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, April 22, when he threw four innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up five earned runs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in three games this season with a 6.19 ERA, 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .311.
- The Red Sox have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Red Sox have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.76) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.330 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Red Sox
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- Gurriel has recorded a hit in 75.6% of his 45 games this year, with multiple base hits in 28.9% of those contests (13).
- He has hit a home run in 15.6% of his games this season (45 contests), going yard in 4.3% of his chances at the plate.
- In 21 of 45 contests this season (46.7%), he has scored, and five of those games (11.1%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Gurriel has driven in a run in 18 of 45 games this year, including multiple RBI in six of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 48.9% of his games this year (22 of 45), striking out multiple times in seven of those games (15.6%).
|15 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.7%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.