Wrigley Field is where Curt Casali and the Cincinnati Reds will face off against starter Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Casali ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Casali
Get the latest odds for Casali and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- The Cubs’ Taillon (0-3) will make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, May 20, when he tossed 2 1/3 innings while giving up six earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 8.10, a 2.7 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.725 in seven games this season.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.27 this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.263 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Cubs have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Casali or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Curt Casali Stats vs. the Cubs
Casali Stats and Trends
- Casali has picked up a hit in six games this year (18 games played, 33.3%), including one multi-hit game.
- In the 18 games in which he’s logged a plate appearance this season, he has no home runs.
- He has scored a run four times this year in 18 games played (22.2%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In one of 18 games this season, Casali has notched at least one RBI. He tallied multiple RBI in that contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 10 times this year in 18 games (55.6%), including four games with more than one strikeout (22.2%).
|4 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (22.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (11.1%)|
Ready to bet on Casali, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.