Tyler Stephenson and the Cincinnati Reds will hit the field at Wrigley Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will face off against the Chicago Cubs and starting pitcher Jameson Taillon. The game will start at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Stephenson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stephenson
Get the latest odds for Stephenson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Taillon (0-3) will take the mound for the Cubs, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in 2 1/3 innings pitched on Saturday, May 20 in his last outing, a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 8.10, a 2.7 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.725 in seven games this season.
- The Cubs average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.27 this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of just 1.263 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Cubs rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stephenson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tyler Stephenson Stats vs. the Cubs
Stephenson Stats and Trends
- Stephenson has recorded a hit in 66.7% of his 48 games this year, with multiple base knocks in 22.9% of those contests (11).
- This season, he has homered in two of the 48 games, leaving the ballpark in 1% of his plate appearances.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (18 of 48), he has scored at least a run. In three of those games (6.3%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 37.5% of his contests this season (18 of 48), Stephenson has tallied at least one RBI. In three of those games (6.3%) he recorded two or more RBI.
- He has fanned 32 times this season in 48 tries (66.7%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 33.3% of games (16 times).
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (72.7%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (18.2%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|1 (3.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Stephenson, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.