Chase Field is where Geraldo Perdomo and the Arizona Diamondbacks will face off against starter Garrett Whitlock and the Boston Red Sox on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Perdomo ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Perdomo
Get the latest odds for Perdomo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- The Red Sox will hand the ball to Whitlock (1-2) for his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, April 22, when he threw four innings, giving up five earned runs while allowing eight hits against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 6.19, a 3.67 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.375 in three games this season.
- The Red Sox have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- Red Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.76 this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.330 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 72 homers allowed, the Red Sox rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Perdomo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. the Red Sox
Perdomo Stats and Trends
- In 55.3% of his 38 games this season, Perdomo has recorded a base hit (21 times). He’s also collected 12 multi-hit games in 2023 (31.6%).
- Out of the 38 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in four contests (10.5%), leaving the ballpark in 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 47.4% of his games this season (18 of 38), he has scored at least a run. In five of those games (13.2%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Perdomo has plated at least one run 13 times this year in 38 games played (34.2%), including six games with more than one RBI (15.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 19 of 38 games this season (50.0%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, four of those games (10.5%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (68.4%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (31.6%)|
|7 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (57.9%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.8%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (36.8%)|
Ready to bet on Perdomo, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.