When the Chicago Cubs and Cincinnati Reds go head to head at Wrigley Field on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET, Nick Madrigal will be back in the starting lineup (against starter Brandon Williamson).
Looking to place a wager on Madrigal ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Madrigal
Get the latest odds for Madrigal and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- The Reds’ Williamson will make his third start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up three earned runs.
- The Reds strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Reds have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.90) in the majors this season.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.460 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Reds have given up 63 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Madrigal or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nick Madrigal Stats vs. the Reds
Madrigal Stats and Trends
- In 60.0% of his games this season (18-of-30), Madrigal has recorded a hit. In five of those games (16.7%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- In the 30 games he’s appeared in this season, he has zero homers.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 30.0% of his contests this season (nine of 30), with more than one run scored in three of those contests (10.0%).
- Madrigal has picked up at least one RBI six times this year in 30 tries (20.0%), including driving in more than one run in 10.0% of games (three times).
- This season, he has gone down on strikes in nine of 30 games.
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (61.5%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (23.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Madrigal, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.