Wrigley Field is where Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs will face off against starter Brandon Williamson and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Swanson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Swanson
Get the latest odds for Swanson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- The Reds’ Williamson will make his third start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The Reds have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.90 this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Reds have a combined 1.460 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
- With 63 homers allowed, the Reds rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Swanson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Dansby Swanson Stats vs. the Reds
Swanson Stats and Trends
- Swanson has reached base with a base hit 28 times this season in 49 games played (57.1%), including multiple knocks in 28.6% of them (14 times).
- In 10.2% of his games this season, he has homered (five of 49). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 20 of 49 games this season (40.8%), which includes more than one run scored in six of those games (12.2%).
- In 30.6% of his contests this year (15 of 49), Swanson has tallied at least one RBI. In five of those games (10.2%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- In 34 of 49 games this year (69.4%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 12 of those games (24.5%) included a performance that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|16 (64.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (50.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.7%)|
Ready to bet on Swanson, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.