Chase Field is where Masataka Yoshida and the Boston Red Sox will take on starter Zach Davies and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Yoshida ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Yoshida
Get the latest odds for Yoshida and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Davies to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, April 9, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, giving up five earned runs while allowing five hits against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.56) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.341 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Yoshida or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Masataka Yoshida Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Yoshida Stats and Trends
- Yoshida has collected a base hit 30 times this season in 43 games played (69.8%), including multiple knocks on 17 occasions (39.5%).
- He has gone yard in five games this season, going deep in 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 46.5% of his games this season (20 of 43), he has scored at least one run. In five of those games (11.6%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Yoshida has tallied an RBI in 34.9% of his 43 games this season, with two or more RBI in 18.6% of them (eight). He has also knocked in three or more runs in three contests.
- In 37.2% of his 43 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (16 times). He’s also had three games with multiple Ks in 2023 (7.0%).
|15 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (71.4%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (38.1%)|
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (33.3%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.5%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (19.0%)|
Ready to bet on Yoshida, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.