Justin Turner and the Boston Red Sox take on starter Zach Davies and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Chase Field.
Looking to place a wager on Turner ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Davies heads to the mound for the Diamondbacks to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, April 9 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, throwing 4 1/3 innings and giving up five earned runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.56 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.341 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 15th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Justin Turner Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Turner Stats and Trends
- In 63.3% of his games this year (31-of-49), Turner has recorded a hit. In 15 of those games (30.6%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has homered in five games this season, going deep in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 22 times this year in 49 contests (44.9%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.2% of games (five times).
- Turner has driven in at least one run in 28.6% of his games this year (14 of 49), including more than one RBI in five of those contests (10.2%).
- He has gone down on strikes in 25 of 49 games this year, including multiple Ks in seven of them.
|20 (76.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (47.8%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (26.1%)|
|13 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|3 (11.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (34.8%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.