Chase Field is where Alex Verdugo and the Boston Red Sox will take on starter Zach Davies and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Verdugo ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Verdugo
Get the latest odds for Verdugo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Davies heads to the mound for the Diamondbacks to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, April 9 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, throwing 4 1/3 innings and giving up five earned runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.56) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.341 as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Verdugo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alex Verdugo Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Verdugo Stats and Trends
- Verdugo has recorded a hit 36 times this year in 48 games played (75.0%), with 16 multi-hit efforts (33.3%).
- He has homered in five of 48 games in 2023 (10.4%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 64.6% of his 48 games this season. That includes more than one run scored in 12.5% of them (six).
- In 31.3% of his 48 games this season, Verdugo has tallied an RBI (15 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple RBI in 2023 (8.3%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 47.9% of his games this season (23 of 48), striking out multiple times in four of those contests (8.3%).
|21 (84.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (21.7%)|
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (56.5%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (30.4%)|
Ready to bet on Verdugo, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.