When the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Boston Red Sox at Chase Field on Saturday, May 27, Ketel Marte will be trying to keep his 25-game on-base streak alive against starting pitcher Garrett Whitlock.
Looking to put down a bet on Marte ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marte
Get the latest odds for Marte and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- Whitlock (1-2) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, April 22, when he threw four innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up five earned runs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 6.19 ERA this season with 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.7 walks per nine across three games.
- The Red Sox strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 19th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.76 this season, which ranks 25th in baseball.
- The Red Sox rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.330 WHIP this season.
- The Red Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marte or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ketel Marte Stats vs. the Red Sox
Marte Stats and Trends
- In 76.6% of his 47 games this season, Marte has recorded a base hit (36 times). He’s also registered 13 multi-hit games in 2023 (27.7%).
- In 12.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (six of 47). He’s left the yard in 2.9% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 46.8% of his 47 games this season, he has scored a run (22 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple runs in 2023 (8.5%).
- Marte has driven in a run in 29.8% of his 47 games this year, with more than one RBI in 12.8% of those contests (six).
- He has struck out in 25 of 47 games this year, including multiple Ks in seven of them.
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (33.3%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|1 (4.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.8%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Marte, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.