Trey Mancini and the Chicago Cubs will take the field at Wrigley Field on Saturday, May 27, where they will challenge the Cincinnati Reds and starting pitcher Brandon Williamson. The game will begin at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Mancini ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Mancini
Get the latest odds for Mancini and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- Williamson heads to the mound for the Reds to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The Reds average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.90 this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.460 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- The Reds have given up 63 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Mancini or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trey Mancini Stats vs. the Reds
Mancini Stats and Trends
- In 59.5% of his games this year (25-of-42), Mancini has posted a hit. In eight of those games (19.0%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has hit a home run in 7.1% of his games in 2023 (three of 42), which amounts to 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 12 of 42 games this year, including multiple runs scored in five of them.
- In 21.4% of his contests this year (nine of 42), Mancini has produced at least one run. In four of those games (9.5%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 64.3% of his games this year (27 of 42), striking out multiple times in 15 of those contests (35.7%).
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60.0%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (30.0%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Mancini, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.