At 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs will take the diamond against the Cincinnati Reds and starting pitcher Brandon Williamson at Wrigley Field, airing on FOX.
Looking to wager on Suzuki ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Suzuki
Get the latest odds for Suzuki and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- Williamson heads to the mound for the Reds to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday against the St. Louis Cardinals, throwing 4 1/3 innings and giving up three earned runs.
- The Reds strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Reds have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.90) in the majors this season.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.460 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- The Reds have given up 63 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Suzuki or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Seiya Suzuki Stats vs. the Reds
Suzuki Stats and Trends
- Suzuki has recorded a hit 28 times this year in 36 games played (77.8%), with nine multi-hit efforts (25.0%).
- In 13.9% of his games this season, he has homered (five of 36). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.9% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least once 15 times this season in 36 games played (41.7%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Suzuki has plated at least one run in 15 of 36 games this year (41.7%). He has collected two or more RBI in three of those contests (8.3%).
- He has struck out in 23 of 36 games this season, including multiple Ks in 10 of them.
|11 (73.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (81.0%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (28.6%)|
|6 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (42.9%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (19.0%)|
|7 (46.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (38.1%)|
Ready to bet on Suzuki, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.