When the Cincinnati Reds and Chicago Cubs match up at Wrigley Field on Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET, Wil Myers will be back in the starting lineup (against starter Jameson Taillon).
Looking to bet on Myers ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Myers
Get the latest odds for Myers and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Taillon (0-3) will take to the mound for the Cubs and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in 2 1/3 innings pitched on Saturday, May 20 in his last outing, a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 31-year-old has pitched to an 8.10 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across seven games.
- The Cubs average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.27 this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.263 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Cubs have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Myers or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Wil Myers Stats vs. the Cubs
Myers Stats and Trends
- Myers has picked up a hit in 18 out of 35 games this year (51.4%), with multiple base hits in four of them (11.4%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 35 games this season, he has swatted two long balls.
- He has touched home plate at least once seven times this year in 35 games played (20.0%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Myers has notched at least one RBI in seven of 35 games played this season (20.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has struck out in 80.0% of his 35 games this year, while fanning more than once in 45.7% of those games (16).
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (46.7%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (13.3%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (13.3%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (13.3%)|
Ready to bet on Myers, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.