At 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox will take the diamond against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Zach Davies at Chase Field, airing on FOX.
Looking to put down a bet on Devers ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Devers
Get the latest odds for Devers and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Davies heads to the mound for the Diamondbacks to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, April 9, when he threw 4 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up five earned runs.
- The Diamondbacks average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.56 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.341 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Devers or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Devers Stats and Trends
- Devers has collected a base hit 30 times this year in 49 games played (61.2%), including multiple knocks on 15 occasions (30.6%).
- In 22.4% of his games this season, he has homered (11 of 49). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 6.3% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 21 times this year in 49 contests (42.9%), including scoring multiple runs in 12.2% of games (six times).
- Devers has notched an RBI in 49.0% of his 49 games this season, with two or more RBI in 22.4% of those contests (11). He has also knocked in three or more runs in five contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 65.3% of his games this season (32 of 49), striking out multiple times in 10 of them (20.4%).
|18 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (52.2%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (21.7%)|
|12 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (26.1%)|
|14 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
Ready to bet on Devers, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.