The upcoming game between Nick Senzel’s Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs (with Jameson Taillon getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Senzel ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Senzel
Get the latest odds for Senzel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Taillon (0-3) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, May 20, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed six hits in 2 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 8.10, a 2.7 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.725 in seven games this season.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.27 this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.263 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Cubs rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Senzel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nick Senzel Stats vs. the Cubs
Senzel Stats and Trends
- Senzel has collected a hit in 23 of 37 games this season, with multiple hits in 10 of them.
- In four of 37 games this season, he has gone yard (10.8%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 40.5% of his 37 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 13.5% of those games (five).
- Senzel has picked up at least one RBI 17 times this season in 37 tries (45.9%), including plating more than one run in 10.8% of games (four times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- In 59.5% of his contests this season (22 of 37), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In eight of those games (21.6%), he registered more than one punchout.
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (80.0%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (26.7%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (40.0%)|
|1 (4.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (20.0%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (46.7%)|
Ready to bet on Senzel, the Reds or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.