The upcoming game between Yan Gomes’ Chicago Cubs and the Cincinnati Reds (with Brandon Williamson getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Gomes ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gomes
Get the latest odds for Gomes and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- The Reds will send Williamson to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up three earned runs.
- The Reds average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- The Reds have pitched to a 4.90 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.460 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Reds have allowed 63 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gomes or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yan Gomes Stats vs. the Reds
Gomes Stats and Trends
- In 18 of 28 games this season (64.3%), Gomes has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two in seven of those contests (25.0%).
- He has gone yard in five of 28 games in 2023 (17.9%), which is 5.6% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 11 of 28 games played this season (39.3%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Gomes has driven in at least one run in 15 out of 28 games this year (53.6%). He has collected two or more RBI in three of those contests (10.7%).
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 16 times this year in 28 games (57.1%), including three games with more than one strikeout (10.7%).
|10 (83.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (50.0%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (18.8%)|
|7 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (25.0%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.3%)|
|8 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (43.8%)|
Ready to bet on Gomes, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.