Nico Hoerner’s Chicago Cubs and the Cincinnati Reds, who will be sending Brandon Williamson to the mound, face off at Wrigley Field on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Hoerner ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Hoerner
Get the latest odds for Hoerner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- The Reds will send Williamson to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The Reds have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Reds have pitched to a 4.90 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Reds have a combined 1.460 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
- The Reds have allowed 63 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Hoerner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nico Hoerner Stats vs. the Reds
Hoerner Stats and Trends
- Hoerner has recorded a hit in 32 of 42 games this season (76.2%), with multiple hits in 14 of those games (33.3%).
- Out of the 42 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in three contests (7.1%), leaving the yard in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 18 times this season in 42 games played (42.9%), including six times when he tallied multiple runs (14.3%).
- Hoerner has notched at least one RBI in 31.0% of his games this year (13 of 42), including more than one RBI in six of those contests (14.3%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has struck out in 14 of 42 games this year, including multiple Ks in five of them.
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (72.2%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (27.8%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (33.3%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (22.2%)|
Ready to bet on Hoerner, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.