The upcoming contest between Connor Wong’s Boston Red Sox and the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Zach Davies drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Wong ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wong
Get the latest odds for Wong and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Davies to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, April 9, when he threw 4 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up five earned runs.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.56) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.341 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wong or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Connor Wong Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Wong Stats and Trends
- Wong has picked up a hit in 17 out of 34 games this season (50.0%), with at least two hits in six of them (17.6%).
- Out of the 34 games he has appeared in this season, he’s gone yard in four contests (11.8%), homering in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 44.1% of his contests this season (15 of 34), with more than one run scored in four of those games (11.8%).
- Wong has produced at least one run eight times this season in 34 tries (23.5%), including driving in more than one run in 14.7% of games (five times).
- He has fanned 28 times this year in 34 games played (82.4%), including six times punching out multiple times (17.6%).
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (47.1%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (47.1%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (23.5%)|
Ready to bet on Wong, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.