The upcoming game between Josh Rojas’ Arizona Diamondbacks and the Boston Red Sox (with Garrett Whitlock getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 7:15 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- The Red Sox will send Whitlock (1-2) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, April 22 against the Milwaukee Brewers, throwing four innings and giving up five earned runs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 6.19, a 3.67 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.375.
- The Red Sox average the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Red Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.76 this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.330 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Rojas Stats and Trends
- In 53.7% of his games this season (22-of-41), Rojas has recorded a hit. In nine of those games (22.0%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- In the 41 games he’s appeared in this season, he has no home runs.
- In 39.0% of his games this season (16 of 41), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (9.8%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Rojas has notched at least one RBI 15 times this year in 41 tries (36.6%), including driving in more than one run in 12.2% of games (five times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 53.7% of his games this season (22 of 41), striking out multiple times in nine of those contests (22.0%).
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (52.4%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (23.8%)|
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (45.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.