Dominic Fletcher and the Arizona Diamondbacks take on starter Garrett Whitlock and the Boston Red Sox at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Chase Field.
Looking to put down a bet on Fletcher ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Fletcher
Get the latest odds for Fletcher and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- The Red Sox will send Whitlock (1-2) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, April 22, when he threw four innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up five earned runs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 6.19, a 3.67 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.375.
- The Red Sox average the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.76 this season, which ranks 25th in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.330 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 72 homers allowed, the Red Sox rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Fletcher or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Fletcher Stats and Trends
- Fletcher has collected a base hit 16 times this season in 21 games played (76.2%), including multiple knocks on six occasions (28.6%).
- This season, he has hit a long ball in two of the 21 games, leaving the ballpark in 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 10 of 21 contests this season.
- Fletcher has tallied at least one RBI five times this season in 21 games played (23.8%), including three games with more than one RBI (14.3%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 13 times this season in 21 tries (61.9%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 19.0% of games (four times).
|7 (77.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (75.0%)|
|5 (55.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (8.3%)|
|4 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (50.0%)|
|2 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (16.7%)|
Ready to bet on Fletcher, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.