On Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays will challenge starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, airing on BSN.
Looking to place a bet on Guerrero ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Guerrero
Get the latest odds for Guerrero and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- Lopez (2-3) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings against the Los Angeles Angels.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 27-year-old ranks 40th in ERA (3.90), 23rd in WHIP (1.100), and fifth in K/9 (11.3).
- The Twins strike out a league-high 10 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.39 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.184 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 47 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Guerrero or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Stats vs. the Twins
|6/3/2022||Chi Chi González||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||1/0||0|
Guerrero Stats and Trends
- Guerrero has recorded a hit in 38 out of 49 games this season (77.6%), with multiple base knocks in 14 of those games (28.6%).
- Out of the 49 games he has appeared in this season, he’s hit a long ball in eight contests (16.3%), leaving the yard in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (21 of 49), he has scored at least a run. In five of those games (10.2%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Guerrero has produced at least one run 21 times this year in 49 games played (42.9%), including eight games with more than one RBI (16.3%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 55.1% of his 49 games this season, he has struck out (27 times). He’s also had five games with multiple Ks in 2023 (10.2%).
|15 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||23 (82.1%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||11 (39.3%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (46.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (28.6%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (46.4%)|
Ready to bet on Guerrero, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.