George Springer and the Toronto Blue Jays face off against starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Target Field.
Looking to bet on Springer ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Springer
Get the latest odds for Springer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins’ Lopez (2-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 27-year-old’s 3.90 ERA ranks 40th, 1.100 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 11.3 K/9 ranks fifth.
- The Twins have a 10 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, first-best in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.39 this year, second-best in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a 1.184 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- With just 47 homers allowed, the Twins rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Springer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
George Springer Stats vs. the Twins
|6/3/2022||Chi Chi González||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||1/0||0|
Springer Stats and Trends
- In 30 of 49 games this year (61.2%), Springer has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in 12 of those contests (24.5%).
- In seven of 49 games this season, he has gone yard (14.3%). He’s gone deep in 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 21 times this season in 49 games played (42.9%), including four times when he tallied multiple runs (8.2%).
- Springer has picked up an RBI in 36.7% of his 49 games this year, with more than one RBI in 6.1% of those contests (three). He has also knocked in three or more runs in one contest.
- In 49.0% of his 49 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (24 times). He’s also had eight games with multiple Ks in 2023 (16.3%).
|15 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (55.6%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (14.8%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (37.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (29.6%)|
Ready to bet on Springer, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.