Target Field is where Whit Merrifield and the Toronto Blue Jays will face off against starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins on Saturday, May 27 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Merrifield ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Merrifield
Get the latest odds for Merrifield and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins will hand the ball to Lopez (2-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 27-year-old’s 3.90 ERA ranks 40th, 1.100 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 11.3 K/9 ranks fifth among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Twins strike out 10 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.39 this year, second-best in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a 1.184 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- The Twins have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 47 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Merrifield or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Whit Merrifield Stats vs. the Twins
Merrifield Stats and Trends
- In 75.6% of his games this year (34-of-45), Merrifield has posted a hit. In 11 of those games (24.4%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 45 games this season, he has swatted just two homers.
- He has scored at least one run in 21 of 45 games played this season (46.7%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Merrifield has picked up at least one RBI in 26.7% of his games this season (12 of 45), including more than one RBI in five of those contests (11.1%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 24 times this year in 45 games played (53.3%), including nine times punching out multiple times (20.0%).
|15 (78.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (30.8%)|
|11 (57.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (38.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (7.7%)|
|7 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (19.2%)|
Ready to bet on Merrifield, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.